- 18 vegan balls for 4 persons – fry 3-5 minutes with herb paste
- 108 ml fresh herb paste (basic sauce for your veggies)
How it works? Easy as that! Just 3 steps!
- Prepare your choice of rice, potatoes, quinoa or else.
- Prepare your veggies of choice and add last minute with a splash of water & our fresh herb paste to your taste.
- Heat up butter or oil in a saucepan, add a spoon of the Johnny Dutch herb paste and fry our protein-packed veggie balls for 3-5 minutes at medium heat. Put them aside.
Or … have a look at our authentic, globally, inspired recipes
Content and Weight
Balls: 320 g
Fresh herb paste: 80 g
|Indian balls||Indian herb paste|
|INGREDIENTS: Oat base (water, organic oats 9%), Green lentils (17%) , garden peas (12%), rice (10%), fried onion (8%), Bell pepper red, Indian spice mix (contains celery), bell pepper yellow, mango, coriander, tomatoes, sunflower oil, red chili, garlic, vegetable fiber, vinegar, salt.||INGREDIENTS: garlic, ginger, red chili, coriander, tomato puree, sunflower oil, lemon juice, dried vegetables (mushrooms, onion, spinach), spices, rice flour, coconut flakes, vinegar, sugar, salt. Contains celery and coriander.|
Gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free. Contains celery and coriander.
|UK - INDIAN||Balls||Spice paste||Spice paste|
|per 100 g||Portion - 1 person - 25 ml||Portion -1 person - 15 g|
|Energy||1045 kJ/251 kcal||822 kJ- 195 kcal||123 kJ/29 kcal|
|Fat||13.6 g||14,3 g||2.1 g|
|Saturated fatty acids||1.5 g||1.2 g||0.2 g|
|Carbohydrates||20.5 g||13.5 g||2.0 g|
|of which sugar||6.4 g||11 g||1.6 g|
|Fibre||8.4 g||2.2 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||7.4 g||3 g||0.5 g|
|Salt||0.86 g||0.9 g||0.15 g
SIMPLE INDIAN DISH