Johnny Dutch Goes Italian
- 18 vegan balls for 4 persons – fry 3-5 minutes with herb paste
- 108 ml fresh herb paste (basic sauce for your veggies)
How it works? Easy as that! Just 3 steps!
- Prepare your choice of rice, potatoes, pasta, quinoa or else.
- Prepare your veggies of choice and add last minute with a splash of water & our fresh herb paste to your taste.
- Heat up butter or oil in a saucepan, add a spoon of the Johnny Dutch herb paste and fry our protein-packed veggie balls for 3-5 minutes at medium heat. Put them aside.
Or … have a look at our authentic, globally, inspired recipes
Content and weight
Balls: 320 g
Fresh herb paste: 80 g
|Italian balls||Italian herb paste|
|INGREDIENTS: Oat base (water, organic oats 9%), flageolets (16%) , garden peas (10%), rice (10%), fried onion (8%), tomatoes sundried (6%), bell pepper red, figs, Italian spice mix, tomato paste, basil, garlic, olive oil, oregano, vegetable fiber, vinegar, salt.||INGREDIENTS: tomato paste, garlic, basil, olive oil extra vierge, lemon juice, tomatoes sundried, onion pre-fried, red chili, dried vegetables (rosemary, basil, oregano, thyme), Italian spicemix, sugar, fresh oregano, rice flour, salt|
Free from gluten, free from soy, free from dairy, free from nuts. Contains coriander.
|UK - ITALIAN||Balls||Spice paste||Spice paste|
|per 100 g||Portion - 1 person - 25 ml||Portion - 1 person - 15 g|
|Energy||1148 kJ / 275 kcal||752 kJ / 178 kcal||113 kJ/ 23 kcal|
|Fat||12.1 g||13 g3,6 g||2 g|
|Saturated fatty acids||1.34 g||2 g||0.3 g|
|Carbohydrates||26.89 g||10.5 g||1.6 g|
|of which sugar||7.3 g||8.5 g||1.3 g|
|Fibre||8.7 g||2.7 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||9.4 g||3 g||0.5 g|
|Salt||1.01 g||0.91 g||0.14 g