Johnny Dutch Goes Mexican
- 18 vegan balls for 4 persons – fry 3-5 minutes with herb paste
- 108 ml fresh herb paste (basic sauce for your veggies)
How it works? Easy as that! Just 3 steps!
- Prepare your choice of beans, rice, potatoes, quinoa or else.
- Prepare your veggies of choice and add last minute with a splash of water & our fresh herb paste to your taste.
- Heat up butter or oil in a saucepan, add a spoon of the Johnny Dutch herb paste and fry our protein-packed veggie balls for 3-5 minutes at medium heat. Put them aside.
Or … have a look at our authentic, globally, inspired recipes
Content and weight
Balls: 320 g
Fresh herb paste: 80 g
|Mexican balls||Mexican herb paste|
|INGREDIENTS: Oat base (water, organic oats 9%), black beans (19%), garden peas (10%), rice (10%), fried onion (9%), bell pepper red, mango, Mexican spice mix, corn, coriander, tomato paste, sunflower oil, garlic, red chili, vegetable fiber, vinegar, salt.||INGREDIENTS: garlic, sunflower oil, tomato puree, lemon juice, red chili, fried onion, coriander, dried vegetables (mushroom, onion, tomato) Mexican spice mix, sugar, salt, rice flour, oregano.|
Gluten-free, soy free, dairy-free,
|UK - MEXICAANS||Balls||Spice paste||Spice paste|
|per 100 g||per 100 g||Portion - 1 person - 15 g|
|Energy||1144 kJ / 275 kcal||856 kJ/ 203 kcal||128kJ/30 kcal|
|Fat||12.2 g||16 g||2.4 g|
|Saturated fatty acids||1.3 g||1.3 g||0.2 g|
|Carbohydrates||26.6 g||11.8 g||1.8 g|
|of which sugar||6.25 g||8.8 g||1.3 g|
|Fibre||8.5 g||2.5 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||9.2 g||2.8 g||0.4 g|
|Salt||0.78 g||0.95 g||0.14 g