Johnny Dutch Goes Indonesian
- 18 vegan balls for 4 persons – fry 3-5 minutes with herb paste
- 108 ml fresh herb paste (basic sauce for your veggies)
How it works? Easy as that! Just 3 steps!
- Prepare your choice of rice, potatoes, quinoa or else.
- Prepare your veggies of choice and add last minute with a splash of water & our fresh herb paste to your taste.
- Heat up butter or oil in a saucepan, add a spoon of the Johnny Dutch herb paste and fry our protein-packed veggie balls for 3-5 minutes at medium heat. Put them aside.
Or … have a look at our authentic, globally, inspired recipes
Content and weight
Balls: 320 g
Fresh herb paste: 112 g
|Indonesian balls||Indonesian herb paste|
|INGREDIENTS: Oat base (water, organic oats 8,2%), black beans (17%) , garden peas (8,1%), rice (9%), fried onion (7%), corn, bell pepper red, pumpkin seeds, dates, carrots, Indonesian spice mix (contains soy), ginger, garlic, sesame oil, lemon juice, red chili, vegetable fiber, vinegar, salt.||INGREDIENTS: garlic, fried onion, cashew nuts, tomato puree, lemon juice, sesame oil, soy sauce, red chili, dried vegetables (onion, garlic, mushroom, fennel), spices, ginger, brown sugar, sugar, salt, rice flour, vinegar. Contains cashew nuts, soy, sesame.|
Gluten-free, dairy-free. Contains cashew nuts, soy, celery, sesame and coriander.
|UK INDONESIAN||Balls||Spice paste||Spice paste|
|per 100 g||per 100 g||Portion - 1 person - 15 ml|
|Energy||1192 kJ/ 286 kcal||865 kJ/206 kcal||130 kJ/31 kcal|
|Fat||13.6 g||12.7 g||1.9 g|
|Saturated fatty acids||1.6 g||1.1 g||0.17 g|
|Carbohydrates||27.3 g||16.7 g||2.5 g|
|of which sugar||6.7 g||11.2 g||1.7 g|
|Fibre||8.1 g||2.3 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||9.5 g||5.2 g||0.8 g|
|Salt||0.8 g||0.95 g||0.14 g|