Johnny Dutch Goes Moroccan
- 18 vegan balls for 4 persons – fry 3-5 minutes with herb paste
- 108 ml fresh herb paste (basic sauce for your veggies)
How it works? Easy as that! Just 3 steps!
- Prepare your choice of couscous, rice, potatoes, quinoa or else.
- Prepare your veggies of choice and add last minute with a splash of water & our fresh herb paste to your taste.
- Heat up butter or oil in a saucepan, add a spoon of the Johnny Dutch herb paste and fry our protein-packed veggie balls for 3-5 minutes at medium heat. Put them aside.
Or … have a look at our authentic, globally, inspired recipes
Content and weight
Balls: 320 g
Fresh herb paste: 80 g
|Moroccan balls||Moroccan herb paste|
|INGREDIENTS: Oat base (water, organic oats 9%), chickpeas (17%), garden peas (14%), rice (10%), fried onion (7%), dates (4%), bell pepper red (4%), egg plant, bell pepper yellow, coriander, red chili, garlic, Moroccan spice mix, sunflower oil, vegetable fiber, vinegar, salt.||INGREDIENTS: garlic, coriander, sunflower oil, tomato puree, lemon juice, fried onion, date, Moroccan spice mix, dried vegetables (mushroom, onion, garlic, tomato, leek), date syrup, green chili, rice flour, sugar.|
Free from gluten, free from soy, free from dairy, free from nuts. Contains coriander.
|UK - MOROCCAN||Balls||Spice paste||Spice paste|
|per 100 g||per 100 g||Portion - 1 person - 25 ml|
|Energy||1172 kJ / 281 kcal||886 kJ / 210 kcal||133 kJ /32 kcal|
|Fat||13.0 g||14.1 g||2.1 g|
|Saturated fatty acids||1.5 g||1.1 g||0.2 g|
|Carbohydrates||27.5 g||18.0 g||2.7 g|
|of which sugar||6.9 g||14.3 g||2.1 g|
|Fibre||8.3 g||3.0 g||0.5 g|
|Protein||9.5 g||2.9 g||0.4 g|
|Salt||0.8 g||0.88 g||0.1 g